What Is Phen375 Fat Burner?
According to most Phen375 reviews out there, this weight loss supplement does two things. It reduces your appetite and increases your metabolism.
Sounds Too Good To Be True?
Some of you who are diet pill veterans (like me ) are probably associating Phen375 with Phentermine… Don’t!
The truth is that Phen375 doesn’t contain any Phentermine. And thank god for that because for those of you who don’t know, although Phentermine is excellent for fat loss, it’s also very dangerous to your health.
That’s why, in recent years, Phentermine based products have all been banned. So again, just so that we’re all on the same page Phen375 DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PHENTERMINE.
So What’s In Phen375 Exactly?
This fat burner is simply a mix of different natural ingredients that have been shown to produce similar effects as Phentermine but without any negative side effects.
The 5 Main Phen375 Ingredients Are:
- 1, 3, 7-Trimethylxanthine – this is basically what triggers the appetite suppression.
- Sympathomimetic Amine – this is a stimulant to increase your metabolism and energy levels.
- LongJack Tongkate ALI 50:1 – this increases your metabolism by preventing muscle deterioration, which often leads to slowed down metabolism.
- L- Carnitine – aids in the release of stored body fat for energy.
- Capsaicin-1.12 – this is a natural fat burner that also increases the absorption rate of other ingredients.
Main Features of Phen375
- Helps you eat fewer calories
- Encourages your body to metabolize fat
- Forces your body to burn its own stored fat for energy
- Stimulates muscle tissue, prevent muscle loss while you are dieting
- Supercharge your body, burn more calories, get energized
If you’re asking me “Is Phen375 safe?’ I’d tell you that it’s just as safe as Capsiplex or Unique Hoodia. In other words, if Id’ known about Phen375 before the other brands, I’d have probably given it a try.